Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Can Coleman Stoves use regular gasoline?

On 2012-06-14, wrote:

Any brass or copper in the generator etc can be dammaged by hooch in
the fuel. The "greenies" are a real mess - caused by water in the
fuel, disolved in hooch.

Gee, ppl been putting alcohol based additives in their tanks to rid it
of water for what? ....decades!? Like I said, empty the freakin'
tank! Leaving perfectly good gas (no ethanol) will also leave a
varnish that will hose the system. You ppl kill me. To damn lazy to
empty the motor's gas tank, let it sit all Winter, then blame it on
alcohol. Lazy ass losers!

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!