Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry W Larry W is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

In article m,
Lew Hodgett wrote:

"Larry W" wrote:
...interminable trivia about obscure local fuel prices snipped...
The chain jerking continues.

That's what I think every time I see one of these posts...

Looks like natural gas engine add on packages are coming down in price
for even smaller (FoMoCo F-250) trucks to somewhere areund $10K-$12K.

Put 500,000 miles on and it pays for itself.

Lew

I don't think so. Even the gas company in my area stopped running NG
vehicles over 10 years ago.