Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can Coleman Stoves use regular gasoline?

I've got one of those. The Ozark Trail tanks have always leaked, when I
refilled them. I'm told the Coleman tanks are more servicable. I didn't fill
enough small tanks, to recoup the cost of the adaptor.

There is a specific list of instructions, to follow.

The propane "tree" to use the 20# tanks, are useful in some situations.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message
om...

Somewhere I saw an adapter that lets you refill those little tanks from
a larger one. Maybe you could save money that way?