Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default The History of the Broom

On 2012-06-13, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

Interesting read--

Agreed. Ironic the article should include the broom's eventual
evolution to a Hoover Max Extract rug cleaner. I jes bought one,
recently, to remove stains from our rug. Not a bad product, specially
if you can buy it at a discount, as I did at Sears. Yet, despite my
having solved all stains rug, I'm still lacking an implement to
properly clean off our deck. Mom's old synthetic broom having died a
horrible UV plasic-cracking bristle bending death, looks like I'll be
buying a new one. I plan to go back to a plain wood and natural
bristle broom. Non-imported, if I can find one.

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!
Support labeling GMOs