Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is it legal to lock a main breaker box?

On Jun 12, 3:26*pm, "Twayne" wrote:
,
typed:

On Saturday, June 9, 2012 4:16:49 AM UTC-4, (unknown)
wrote:
I'm also not sure who to ask locally about this? *Maybe
the power company?????

How about the landlord? She runs a business so obviously
this is commercial space. If the space is leased, the
breaker access is the responsibility of the landlord.

wOw, you don't often get to see a display of ignorance as displayed in this
thread, especially when it's to easy to get the answer from the/a horse's
mouth, not one of the asses here. A few of you were brave enough to feed the
troll, but ... in general he's just a waste of skin without bones in it.

So, of course you chimed in because you wanted to
add to the ignorance and we know you can contribute a
lot. Thanks for stopping by.