Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Blue Harbor Freight Tarps are Garbage

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:12:20 -0500, Jim Yanik wrote:

wrote in
:

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:04:09 -0700 (PDT), Davej
wrote:

After six months the thing is leaking like a sieve. It has apparently
lost the waterproof coating.

*** YOU MUST HAVE JUST WOKE UP ***

Here's a clue!
*EVERYTHING* From Harbor Freight is GARBAGE.....

baloney;I have a Rapidcut pull saw from HF that is very good.
I have a HF clone of a Bosch 1581 jigsaw(no longer sold by them) that is
great. I have a great canvas tool bag from HF.
The $19 HF multitool is good too.

I've had their $100 10" SCMS for about six years. I also have a Bosch 12" so
the HF doesn't get used much anymore but if I work on a project outside, the
HF SCMS goes with me. The Bosch is much harder to move and if it rains, I
don't care much about the HF saw. The HF saw is certainly good enough for
most framing jobs.