Danny Boy

Default making a flat surface

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 05:06:37 GMT, Emiliano Molina
wrote:

I have given it some thought and I can't think of any shortcuts. Its very important that at least the sides of the boards will be flat so that there is a good gluing surface.

What I would like to know is if there are any methods that could make this process easier, keeping in mind that I am only using hand tools and only have a 10 inch plane.

I'm only grateful you didn't say all you has was an old Gillette razor
blade. To do the right job, get the right tools.

Dan.