Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Blue Harbor Freight Tarps are Garbage

On Jun 11, 11:53*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jun 11, 10:18*pm, wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:04:09 -0700 (PDT), Davej
wrote:

After six months the thing is leaking like a sieve. It has apparently
lost the waterproof coating.

*** YOU MUST HAVE JUST WOKE UP ***

Here's a clue!
*EVERYTHING* From Harbor Freight is GARBAGE.....

Bull.

Yeah, my experience has been that while nothing is
real durable, a lot of what they have is great for the
kind of tool you need to use once in 3 years. If I
were using it every day, I wouldn't buy it from HF,
but then it would cost many times more.

The only thing I bought that was real garbage was
a set of retaining ring pliers. The tips were made out
of steel that was so soft they would just bend instead
of spreading the retaining ring. I took them back and
they refunded my money.