Posted to uk.d-i-y
Colin Green Colin Green is offline

Default Alternatives to downlighters in insulated flat roof .

On Sunday, June 10, 2012 11:35:46 PM UTC+1, NT wrote:
[...]

BS546 2A or 5A round pin plugs, the ones that date back at least as
far as the 1930s. They are still allowed. 2A ones look nicer imho.

Thanks. Seems like this might be a slightly unorthodox option, but a quick search shows they're still allowed (as you say) and I can buy these online so I'll run with this option. Not sure if the sparky was intending to use 2A or 5A, probably 5A from what I'm finding.

Colin