Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Another cooling tower down at Thorpe Marsh power station

The Other Mike wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 19:04:05 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

I was supposed to be there (AFAIK they are keeping the dates and
times of when they drop them a secret) to stop the public gathering
around but I do have the dates and times of when they are dropping
them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vmRuPt_pY8

Looks like Tower 2B the one adjacent to the last one they felled (is
it the one at the end of the row of four, furthest north west?)

http://www.southyorkshiretimes.co.uk...shed-1-4634080

is all I can find ATM.

The odd thing is I can see the towers 16 miles away on my way to work but
not when I am at work 3 miles away from them.

--
Adam