Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

H. Neary wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:55:52 +0000 (UTC), Steve Firth
wrote:

H. Neary wrote:

However thick the dimwits that disagree with me are, I have never been
offensive, and indeed welcome any logical or moral argument that would
either support or detract from my point of view.

The fact that you post your off-topic drivel here is offensive.

This reply directly relates to the responses I have received. It is
within the thread and therefore "on topic".

Another I your long series of lies. You have complained that others who
replied to your posts were "off topic"if their post did not address the
subject of the thread. When you post nothing more than ad hominem and lies
you claim it is on topic. Unless you are a devotee of spit roasts you can't
have it both ways.

Waste bandwidth somewhere else you trolling plonker!!!

There's a troll here for sure. In the words of the National Lottery "it's
you!"