Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

H. Neary wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 16:45:49 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

H. Neary wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 01:11:34 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote:

On Sat, 09 Jun 2012 15:03:36 +0100, H. Neary
wrote:

Incidentally the article referenced two actions poking
someone in a college as a punishment for mobile phone use,
and thumping in the testicles as a punishment for failing to
plug in a drill.

I would have considered both actions assault and reacted
accordingly.

I suspect, if this is true, and you actually did something
similar in your long and mysterious career, the people that had
to work with you thought you were an insufferable prig. And a
bit of ****, to boot.

No not really.

Started off as an apprentice, progressed through college to
become an engineer, did many, many college couses over the years
and finished at university [apart from the gross of repetitive
H&S courses that have to be taken now].

I was never ever poked prodded or physically molested at work or
college.

I work on civil construction sites quite often and remember only
two in the last ten years where those I dealt with were too thick
to express themselves in plain English.

Both sites had very serious shortcomings incidentally.

Having a **** like you on site is the most serious shortcoming a
site could have.

Adam I had high hopes for you. One of your posts (after my guidance)
did show promise. I'm dissapointed we are back with the naughty words
again.

Can we do better than the "C" word BTW you are getting a little
repetative you know.

Do you really want a list of every offensive word I have ever said?

--
Adam