Posted to uk.d-i-y
H. Neary H. Neary is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:11:27 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

H. Neary wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 05:45:21 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"H. Neary" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 01:11:34 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote:

On Sat, 09 Jun 2012 15:03:36 +0100, H. Neary
wrote:

Incidentally the article referenced two actions poking
someone in a college as a punishment for mobile phone use,
and thumping in the testicles as a punishment for failing to
plug in a drill.

I would have considered both actions assault and reacted
accordingly.

I suspect, if this is true, and you actually did something
similar in your long and mysterious career, the people that had
to work with you thought you were an insufferable prig. And a
bit of ****, to boot.

No not really.

Started off as an apprentice, progressed through college to
become an engineer, did many, many college couses over the years
and finished at university [apart from the gross of repetitive
H&S courses that have to be taken now].

I was never ever poked prodded or physically molested at work or
college.

I work on civil construction sites quite often and remember only
two in the last ten years where those I dealt with were too thick
to express themselves in plain English.

Both sites had very serious shortcomings incidentally.

In fact I will always remember one in particular, because an
"Electrical Engineer" borrowed my DMM to check a relay and came up
with the little gem "do I use both leads to check this?"

Any assaults even on those sites would have resulted in instant
removal incidentally.

I fail to comprehend why you find it neccesary to resort to
personal attacks BTW.

You're confusing necessary with chooses to.

Does your inability to put your point across frustrate you so
much?

He puts his points across much better than you do and chooses to say
what he thinks about you.

Good on yer Rodders. You stick up for your betters.

When Adam posts his next pile of garbage I,ll put i a good word for
you if you wish.

You are well off topic BTW

If I was to punch both of you in the ******** at least Ron would have a
visible target.

It's Rodney Adam. I think that some poor moron that hero worships you
at least deserves your getting his name right.

BTW I did mention to Rodders that I would put in a good word. It may
keep the poor imbecile happy if you expess your gratitude for his
support regarding your recent sex assault.

HN