Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default OT/Dinner and Airfare w/The Prez

Swingman wrote in
news
On 6/10/2012 8:31 AM, Bruce wrote:
On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 21:59:03 -0600, Ed Pawlowski wrote

A few weeks ago we took a trip down to Savannah. Stopped in a store
and they touted 50% off of everything. I saw an item for $40, but it
would be half that with the sale discount. Seemed like a scam. Next
day, another store had the same item for $15 regular price.

JC Penny recently tried to change all that by not having sales and
marking everything at a good price. Basically a no pricing BS policy.
Their sales plummeted....

Sam's, CostCo and CarMax seem to do a good job with that business
model.

I bought my 2005 second hand Caravan from Enterprise because (among other
hings) they didn't haggle. Car is still going fine ...

--
Best regards
Han