Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT/Dinner and Airfare w/The Prez

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 07:31:06 -0600, Bruce wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 21:59:03 -0600, Ed Pawlowski wrote
(in article ):

On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 13:57:24 -0700, "CW" wrote:

Standard way of doing business these days. Mark the price way up so you can
run sales and make the public think they are getting a deal.

A few weeks ago we took a trip down to Savannah. Stopped in a store
and they touted 50% off of everything. I saw an item for $40, but it
would be half that with the sale discount. Seemed like a scam. Next
day, another store had the same item for $15 regular price.

JC Penny recently tried to change all that by not having sales and marking
everything at a good price. Basically a no pricing BS policy.
Their sales plummeted....

Truly sad, isn't it? And "they" aren't done dumbing down the average
American yet. The movie "Idiocracy" is coming true with the help of
our own gov't.

--
Doctors prescribe medicine of which they know little,
to cure diseases of which they know less,