Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jon[_12_] Jon[_12_] is offline

Default automobile directional signals

"Allodoxaphobia" wrote in message
ig.com...
On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 12:12:12 -0400, Jon wrote:
The right directional signal on my girlfriend's car doesn't work.

As soon as the crackerjack mind-readers in sci.electronics.repair
devine the make and model of the car, they'll get right back to you.

I just bought 2 bulbs for a 1994 Mercury Marquis for $1.36 each. I didn't
know if it was the back or the front, so I guessed and chose the rear. Then
there were two bulbs. I didn't know which one might be bad. I had two new
bulbs so I put both of them in and they started blinking. So I guess I
solved the problem. I put everything back together, tested it again and it
worked ok.