Jim Wilson

Default OT--You Know You Don't Live In California When...

Bruce wrote...
3. You don't realize that California has the most geographical
variety of any state in the Union. It has the highest point
in the continental U.S., (Mt. Whitney) as well as the
lowest, (Death Valley). It has the largest trees. And on
a more subjective note, the most beautiful National parks
that include Yosemite. A huge number of lakes, rivers and
streams as well as on of the most beautiful coastlines in the
world. It also shares with Nv. one of the most beautiful
natural lakes in the world, Lake Tahoe.

Ahem. I think Alaska might be a candidate for most geographical variety.
It covers six climactic zones, IIRC. Maybe seven.

6. You're ignorant of the fact that our governor can easily kick
the ass of any other governor in the Union or, for that matter,
any other world leader. (Jesse Ventura is no longer the
governor of Minnesota)

Fact? I thought Arnie was a bodybuilder and actor. He knows how to
fight, too?

A proud native Californian who's lived in many different states and
visited many more. I'll stay where I am thank you.

Hey, we'd move there, too, if there weren't so many other people with the
same idea. (G)

Jim
who appreciates the climate of his Southern Arizona, but likes that of
SoCal even more.