Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 15:41:59 +0100, "ARWadsworth"

Causes mental harm my arse. If that causes them mental harm then they will
have no chance in the real world.

Can you post that in English please?

The English we in the real world use BTW

HN

Perefctly clear, you pedant.

And yes - I personally have no problem with any of this.

My take on life is:

1) One wrong deserves a polite response;

2) 2+ wrongs means the offender is either thick or has no respect for me. So
therefore I have no patience left and he gets what's coming, which in my
case is usually a good yelling at, or total brush off or extreme sarcasm or
no further cooperation on anything he wants done - depending on context.

3) If someone has be told in advance that something is unacceptable, go
straight to 2).

But I do not work on a building site - if I was the apprentice, I would
expect to be dealt with in stringer terms. If that made me cry like a baby,
them I would not last very long in the real world. And I am referring to the
real world most of us live in, not yours...
--
Tim Watts