Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

H. Neary wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jun 2012 12:52:10 +0100, John Williamson
wrote:

On 09/06/2012 12:20, H. Neary wrote:

Oh dear the light has dimmed.

From your attitude on this subject, I take it you've never hugged
your girlfriend, as that would, by your theory, be an assault. I
would also assume that when she initiated a hug, that you initiated
proceedings alleging assault and battery.

Also, according to the principles you expound in your postings in
this thread, I am certain you have no children.

The basic point, which you seem to miss totally, is that according
to British Law, assault and battery *do not exist* unless there is
an intention or feared intention to cause an *illegal physical
harm* to the person being touched. Poking with a finger, unless
directed at the eyeballs, would completely fail this test.

Welcome to the Bozo Bin.

It causes mental harm. You do not poke someone out of respect do you.

You do at at a swingers party.

--
Adam