Posted to uk.d-i-y
H. Neary H. Neary is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 16:03:52 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"H. Neary" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:09:51 -0700 (PDT), whisky-dave
wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:19 pm, Clive George wrote:
On 02/06/2012 07:09, ARWadsworth wrote:

You shouldn't. Foul language and shouting betrays a lack of education
and an inability to communicate.

So how do you give out a bollocking then?

It's possible to do it without swearing or shouting, and indeed can be
more menacing that way. The quick shout can be more appropriate though.

Sometimes it's quicker to communicate in the nativi langauge of the
individual concerned.

Methinks if you examine the post's so far,your idea
of required communications skills may be restricted
to pokes, grunts and assaulting genitalia.

Only if you don't have much of a clue.

I rest my case. I'm so glad you saw the light.

For the average human though, gifted with
an odd bit of linguistic ability physical contact
or even shouting is not actually necessary.

Sure, but that doesn't mean that physical contact
cant be useful at times.

And its still not assault if you choose to do it that way.

Oh dear the light has dimmed.

HN

Hope this helps

Not a chance.