Gordon1111 Gordon1111 is offline
Junior Member

Default Fence Posts

Hi there
I'm new to the forum so please bear with me and sorry if there's an older thread about this.
I'm looking to build a fence between a neighbours wall and the side of my house.
The fence will only 1.3mt wide, however, it'll be 2.9mt high due to the difference in height between our properties etc.
I cant sink the posts due to drainage pipes that run along the side of the house so i reckon i need to attach the posts to the brickwork.

The only fear i have is that i may get noise / vibration coming through the fence into the house (living room is next to it), from my neighbours gate slamming or kids kicking the ball against it.

Is there a way i can attach the post that's next to the house, to the house in a way where i can try and avoid noise coming through?

Thanks