Posted to rec.woodworking
Eric[_15_] Eric[_15_] is offline

Default The creek is drowning you guys--Bill's project update

I always use the mitre saw. I don't cut straight freehand.

"Bill" wrote in message ...

I had to take a day or two off. I went back to the store for a couple
more 2by4s today. I am basically back to where I was at my last photo
session--except I'm sporting a 24-tooth blade now. I've made a couple
of "perfect" cuts with the speed square, but they are in the minority. I
check my results with a combination square. I think one of my best cuts
occurred when I had lots of "push" behind the saw and barely looked at
the saw guide. I hope your projects are going well!

Bill