Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

"H. Neary" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 06:54:28 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"H. Neary" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 3 Jun 2012 09:20:54 -0700 (PDT), mike
wrote:

On Jun 2, 8:30 pm, H. Neary wrote:

The idiot must really be short of a few brain cells. I would have
screamed in agony, rolled on the floor till the ambulance arrived, had
a month off work [ Or at the very least four working days], and also
contacted the police and a solicitor.

HN

Since you seem (rightly) offended by the notion of assault, how do you
justify insurance fraud?

It isn't insurance fraud.

Corse it is. You don't qualify for a month off work, or even a few days
either.

You are a medical practitioner?

Don't need to be, and you certainly arent one anyway
and proclaimed that that's what you would do if that was
done to you, without actually knowing anything about
what was actually done in the situation being discussed.

You don't need an ambulance either.

Why?

Because he clearly didn't need one.

The HSE have a duty to inspect reportable incidents

But not that sort of thing.

Three days off it's reportable!

He didn't get 3 days off.

and if some criminal assaulted me

He isnt a criminal.

He will be after the court case.

There wont be any court case except
when you are convicted of fraud.

I would take quite a while to recover from the effects.

You poor delicate little flower...

How do you know?

That stands out like dogs balls.

Suppose he had sexually assaulted a child or a pensioner,

He didn't.

Who are you to decide that a pensioner or child is
more entitled to justice and recovery from shock than I?

Anyone is.

Or is sexual assault against such people "fair game"?

Calling it sexual assault doesn't make it sexual assault.

Just because I can ridicule your points

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

makes me no less sensitive than any other human being.

You poor delicate little flower...

I would certainly not want to return to a job where older
men payed unwanted interest in, and interfered with my
genitalia in a hurry.

You poor delicate little flower...

You said that already.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket
scientist poor delicate little flowers ?

I have never yet seen a contract of employment requiring staff
to take abuse and physical punishment as part of the package.

Have a look at how the military operates sometime...

O/K just stick a reference to show where anyone signing up for
the military has to put up with abuse & assaults from senior staff.

Even you should be able to do better than than
pathetic effort, you poor delicate little flower...