Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Harbor Frieght now charging a restocking fee.

Leon wrote:
On 6/7/2012 11:01 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Leon wrote:

You pay less, you get less.

It's harbor Freight! :~)

No, you pay less and get more! For example, a pack of ten foam
brushes is $0.98 vs. ninety-eight cents for ONE brush at Home Depot!

That's, uh, (mumble, mumble, carry-the-three), ah, TEN TIMES as much
for the same price!

Whata deal!

Place the foam brush in in thinner to clean it. I can clean my $4
Lowes Wooster foam brush in thinner and use multiple times and with a
ferrel nothing run down my arm out of the brush.

What's "multiple times"?

You're gonna make me do more math!

The ten foam brushes from HF cost ten cents each. If you tossed each one
after you used it, you would discard forty of them before you reached the
price of your Wooster.

Now the question is: Can you get forty uses out of your, um, "quality" foam
brush? (Ignoring the cost of the cleaning solvent and your time.)