Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Harbor Freight Electronic Fly Swatter???

ransley wrote:
On Jun 7, 6:40 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
I thought I had seen almost everything electronic, but a Harbor
Freight ad in this weeks junk advertising flyer had a super coupon for

"7.99 electronic fly swatter on sale with the coupon for only $2.49,
requires two D batteries (old separately)".

It looks like an oversize tennis or badminton racquet. Not a clue if
the batteries are hooked up to a grid to electrocute any fly that
crosses paths with the swatter, or if you get a shock if you miss the
fly, or whatever.

Does anyone know what this thing actually is supposed to do
"electronically"?

Ia have a few of them and they work great, well the one with fully
expensed wires does, the other one has grids of plastic to make it Kid
safe and it's harder to get the mosquitos in, it even kills bees and
horse flies , one wire must be positive and one neutral , I used to
walk my dog where there were deer flies and had to stop in summer till
I got the racket, mine were 15$ , if the wires are fully exposed get a
few of them.

Glad to hear it works. I bought one for camp.

Greg