Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Harbor Frieght now charging a restocking fee.

On 6/7/2012 2:02 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
So, why don't they mention the 140 items on the web site.
Or mark them online as restocking fee.

Again, why at the cash register. Seems unfair to tag you there.
I understand why generators and welders might have a restocking fee.
I see people use them and return them...

You can simply walk away from the register and leave the store without
paying. Just because your intended purchase is wrung up does not mean
you have to pay if you are not at ease with the conditions.

But there should be some advance notice.

You have now had your advance notice. Be glad they take it back at all,
there is no low that requires any store to refund anything at all.