Posted to uk.d-i-y
Windmill[_3_] Windmill[_3_] is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

tony sayer writes:

I went through many years of college and University and never saw
anyone get assaulted once. I is not a normal or acceptable form of
communication you know.

HN

Not everyone goes to Uni .. some have differing routes in the world....

Longer ago than I care to mention, I saw someone with blood streaming
from his face being thrown bodily by two others, head first, down the
steps outside the Edinburgh University Student Union building.

Academia.......

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ O n e t e l . c o m