Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

That is what I hope I provide. I ask them to work out their own
solution to a problem and then tell me what it is. If it is a
workable solution I might let them do it before showing them a
better way (depending on how wrong or destructive their solution
is). And sometimes they come up with a better solution than mine. I
will listen to them.
Ah, you're just a big pussycat really, underneath it all.

Have you seen my claws?

I've read in the press this morning that the DG at the BBC has sent
round an e-mail despite the universal criticism of their jubilee
coverage - flotilla in particular - saying what a splendid job everyone
had done.

Just shows how self serving and corrupt the BBC have become nowadays(...

There in lies the heart of the problem. Mustn't criticise the poor
little dears, you'll upset them and dent their self confidence, and it
starts at school.

Adam for next DG, I say.

--
Tony Sayer