Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Detecting a Draft

Hmm. You keep a fan on? Maybe you have the cube next to the original poster?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Cheryl" wrote in message
.com...

I was thinking the same thing. A co-worker of mine would wear a knit
hat while sitting in his office because of a draft and because he has no
hair. You can always take off a hat or scarf when he leave your seating
area. I have no drafts in my office, ok, I had to move to a cube so no
more office, but it tends to get very warm even though when I move to
other places it's fine. I just keep a small fan on.