Posted to cam.misc,uk.d-i-y
Duncan Wood[_5_] Duncan Wood[_5_] is offline

Default Portable Appliance Testing?

On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 13:54:55 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at 12:52:29 on Thu, 7
Jun 2012, Duncan Wood remarked:
That list doesn't mention damaging other peoples property.

Perhaps they don't offer that?

You can ask them, every other insurance policy I've had does.

Every other *what* policy? It's not covered in a mobile phone theft
policy, for example.

Every other Public Liability Insurance Policy. At no point have we been
discussing mobile phone theft insurance. Where have you got a policy
from that excludes damage (never mind why one would take out such a
policy)?

I'm sure you'll find that the policies cover damaging the *public's*
property, but not your clients'. That's the issue we are debating.

You're claiming they're the norm, but you've yet to find a single one with
that exclusion.