Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheryl[_2_] Cheryl[_2_] is offline

Default Detecting a Draft

On 6/6/2012 1:07 PM, Molly Brown wrote:

I love wearing a scarf because my neck is always cold and it has
become even colder as I get older and it’s not just for women; men
used to wear scarves all the time especially before the invention of
antibiotics when catching a cold was dangerous as it sometimes tends
to turn into a bacterial infection. It may well become a necessity
again with some infections developing immunity to antibiotics.

I was thinking the same thing. A co-worker of mine would wear a knit
hat while sitting in his office because of a draft and because he has no
hair. You can always take off a hat or scarf when he leave your seating
area. I have no drafts in my office, ok, I had to move to a cube so no
more office, but it tends to get very warm even though when I move to
other places it's fine. I just keep a small fan on.