Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

John Williamson wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:
John Williamson wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:
John Williamson wrote:
The college where the incident mentioned in the original post
is said to have taken place may have a policy on place
forbidding all physical contact between staff and students,
in which case the college rules apply, even though, legally,
there was no assault or battery.
How would you shake hands with the teacher as you finish your
course and he wishes you "all the best for the fututre"?

You could both believe that as the course had finished, you were
no longer a student?

And yes, I know the rules are there to stop male teachers
knobbing the 17 year old blonde with the short skirt:-)

Or, in some cases, the 14 year old blonde with the big b***s and
low slung jeans.

Unfortunately, common sense as used to be applied to many things
isn't so common lately.

Is

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3575311/A-woman-of-21-had-sex-with-FIVE-schoolboys-in-full-view-of-passing-trains.html

wrong?

Factually or morally? ;-)

Factually it cannot be correct as it is in The Sun.

Morally? I have no views on such things as long as you wear a condom.
Probably better not to to do it in public view.

The quote
"A source said after the case: "To the boys it was like all their
Christmases and Easter had come at once - but their parents will probably be
furious. Apparently Armstrong went at it like an express train going through
one after another"

did make me smile.

--
Adam