Posted to alt.home.repair
Fake ID Fake ID is offline

Default Cover for fry-pan

In article ,
micky wrote:
I need to make a cover for a fry-pan, with a glass window. I have a
"universal" cover, but it doesn't work well. In fact I've been using
a double layer of tin foil that works just as well.

I recently bought a set of fry-pans, moderately expensive, not the
cheap stuff I usually get.

The mediums sized pan has a cover, a glass cover, but the little one I
use more has nothin'. And there are few if any 8" pans for sale with
covers.

The lid from a 1 qt Visions pan fits nicely on the 8" n/s skillet I
have. The lid from the 5 qt Visions pot fits the 10" n/s skillet.
So, in conclusion, take your pot/pan to whatever 2nd hand stores you
have around.