Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cutting corrugated sheets

. 3.70...
"Bob La Londe" fired this volley in
:

Roller stands and roller tables are awesome tools to have. I use mine
for all kinds of things. I wish I had a couple more.... and a better
place to store them. LOL.

DON'T store them, Bob. Dedicate a couple to every tool, and leave them
up!

Well.... back when I had money I put up a 3000sqft warehouse next to my
house. Figured it would have room for a small office, storage for my
communications contracting business, room for my 3 trucks and 2 boats and a
little space in the back for wrenching on trucks and boats if times got
tough and I had to do my own work again.

Now that I don't have money I wish I had put up 6000 sq ft back when I did
have money. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought I would be
setting up a small shop much less a small machine shop and doing as much
work in the warehouse as I do in the field.

I am using every bit of it, and I only manage to keep one boat and one truck
inside now. My new service truck sits outside.

If I ever get around to finishing the office that will help some. I'll get
a stack of drywall out of the way, and move a lot of the shiny purty parts
out of the warehouse into the front office.

I'm also considering putting in some mezzanines to move some storage to a
second level. I have a 16' eve height so a 7' or 8' mezzanine in 1/2 the
shop would work out ok.... if I only had the money. LOL.