Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Repost: Attn: Bill - Woodworking bench and shop renovation project - pictures (individual)

Notice that the message you replied to is
clearly entitled repost, and was posted 30
minutes from the original post.

Your post quoted my message on the repost
where I said the first post had them grouped.
I had immediately reposted all 15 as individual
pictures.

The largest picture I posted today was 358 K,
the smallest 87K. 6 were between 120 and 157K,
6 were between 200 and 281 K, the other was
308 K.

I request that you look at the size of previous
pictures in this group. Individual pictures are often
in the MB range. Indeed, your post of a compass
plane on 2/20, for instance, was 900K.
2 of a belt sander on 4/6 were 380K each,
and 5 on 4/6 of your vise at almost 400K each.
My 2.97 MB total / 15 pictures gives an average
of 200K each.

Are you saying this is unacceptable to you?

Might I suggest that you just put me on your
kill filter and we can get along with woodworking?
-J

tiredofspam said:
Joe, please resize your shots before posting them.
They are BIG... and bulky.
On 6/5/2012 8:25 AM, Joe wrote:
Looks like the first post had them grouped.