Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Impact driver Drill/Driver Kits

tiredofspam wrote:

Also the power of my first 18v nearly snapped my wrist off compared
with
an electric or my former 12v. For electric to get that powerful you
needed a D handled unit with a side handle also.

Have to disagree with you on that one. My corded drill is a 12A DeWalt drill motor. It will twist you wrist off - with far more intent than my 18v cordless, or any other cordless I've ever used. One should not underestimate the torque of a good corded drill motor. No D handle on mine - just a good drill motor.

--

-Mike-