Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Speaker Failure article

"William Sommer******"

** No way -- I am a real straight shooter, every time.

The following is meant seriously and sincerely...

You're not aware of your Jekyll-and-Hyde behaviour?

** No such thing for me or anyone else to aware of.

But I have long ( something like 8 years long ) been very aware that YOU
are merely another half witted, autistic, mental defective.

Usenet is flooded with hundreds of similar, defective individuals, attracted
just like moths are attracted to lights at night.

So is the entire academic world, the public service and all forms of
bureaucracy.

Human garbage and the root cause of all trouble and misery on this planet.

.... Phil