Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Speaker Failure article

"William Sommerwerck"

The article is rather tightly written, so you may need
to read it a bit at a time and cogitate.

Actually, it's terse and to the point. It needs a bit of editing here and
there, but everything does. I'm currently editing articles for "Electronic
Design". If every one were of this quality, I wouldn't have a job.

I'm reminded of Robert Stroud, the Birdman of Alcatraz.

** That's the nicest thing Bill has ever said about me.

Tears .........

The pics shown in the article were taken by me with
a pocket size Cannon A430.

Talk about Freudian slips...

** Because I misspelled "Canon" ??

...... Phil