Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus15636 Ignoramus15636 is offline

Default Going out of state without a DOT number

On 2012-06-05, Steve W. wrote:
Ignoramus15636 wrote:
What happened to you getting your CDL? Just remember as the owner of the
company YOU are responsible regardless of who is
operating the equipment.
Lots of transport companies are owned by people with no CDL
True. I was just asking if he was still working on his or decided to
become a business owner.

Either way he is still the responsible party for operational
requirements under the law.

I failed the driving test. Right now I have a CDL driver, and I have
not yet found time to go for another test.

Yeah that happens. Did they tell you what you did wrong?
Get in more practice.

Yes, I went over the red line in the parking lot. Entirely my fault.