Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

H. Neary wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 17:24:11 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

H. Neary wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 13:42:12 +0100, "scorched" wrote:

I have no "chip on my shoulder". I am just pointing out
[helpfully I hope], that the pair of you are well off topic.

Now I haven't been insulting, used bad language or been critical
of others personalities. I have just stated a couple of opinions
on a subject in the hope of either seeing where my opinion maybe
flawed, or maybe shedding light on what's right and wrong to the
less mentally agile of the group.

Do you consider me as one of the less mentally agile?

I'm sure youre capabilities are only exceeded by a DEC VAX. I'm glad
to have shown you how wrong it is to assault people.

You have not shown or taught me anything other than that fact you are a wet
who thinks poking a student in the ribs for ****ing about on a mobile phone
instead of studying is assault.

I trust you will not molest your colleagues again?

They are not my colleagues. They are apprentices. And a punch in the
******** is not the same thing as molesting.

A punch in the ******** is probably assault. But guess what? I already knew
that and I do not care.

I can drag lads from the gutter and turn them into qualified electricians.
You cannot do that by being nice to them.

You can live in your nice fairy tale world of polite teens that want to
learn and never do anythng wrong and I will live in the real world where I
have sometimes have to pick them up from the police station on a Sunday
morning to take them home.

--
Adam