Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

H. Neary wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 13:42:12 +0100, "scorched" wrote:

I have no "chip on my shoulder". I am just pointing out [helpfully I
hope], that the pair of you are well off topic.

Now I haven't been insulting, used bad language or been critical of
others personalities. I have just stated a couple of opinions on a
subject in the hope of either seeing where my opinion maybe flawed, or
maybe shedding light on what's right and wrong to the less mentally
agile of the group.

Do you consider me as one of the less mentally agile?

--
Adam