Posted to uk.d-i-y
H. Neary H. Neary is offline

Default Apprentice bollockings for this week

On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 12:54:49 +0100, "scorched" wrote:

"H. Neary" wrote in message
.. .

snip

Perhaps you would be good enough to bear that in mind next time you
wish to put unrelated drivel through the ether!

HN

Why should he? It's exactly what you're doing.

No I was expressing opinions on the topic when he barged in spouting
some totally irrelavant drivel. I realise that on two [now three]
occasions I have departed from the subject topic, but this has been
merely to point out to the previous poster, and now yourself of course
that what you are doing wastes bandwidth and contributes not one
miniscule iota of information related to the inital topic.

Shouldn't you start another thread in a more approprate group?

HN