Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default New Homelite Trimmer Won't Start

On 6/2/2012 9:31 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 06:59:33 -0700, Jon Danniken
wrote:

I bought a USED Homelite chainsaw (a cheap, Chinese-made, underpowered
big-box version) last year to cut up a stump. It was used by the
previous owner to the point where the paint was worn off of the bar.

If you are a professional and need professional-grade gear, then yeah,
you need to step up, but my cheap, used cheap-Chinese Homelite product
is working just fine for my homeowner needs.

Jon

Want to buy my Homelite? It had less than ten hours and was worn out.
You certainly got lucky, but that is a rare exception. Ask at any
small engine service shop.

that guy that loves his probably doesn't have near 10 hours on it.
LMAO! Try 12 or 14 a DAY 100 or so days a year.... think STIHL.

--
Steve Barker