Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default Allen and Heath PA CP

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jun 2012 19:34:10 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 24 May 2012 14:32:55 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Oooops! Wrong "quad". My comments apply to D27 and "south".

Maybe D15, et al, are to produce some of that "toooob" sound ?:-)

Isn't 'Allen and Heath' the company that EEyore used to brag about?

I have no idea... I don't recognize that name at all.

Annoying British guy named Graham that hated America. In one post he
stated that the entire US shout be nuked into a sheet of glass. He was
also whining that young girls he thought were flirting with him ended up
treated him like their grandfather.

I've had that problem since my early '40's. Female employees
approaching me to discuss their personal problems with a "father
figure" :-(

Remember the Official Rules.

http://tinyurl.com/cbbgns9

Related to these is the Prime Directive: "Never eat anything bigger than
your head."

Cheers

Phil Hobbs