Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dig we must:

On Fri, 1 Jun 2012 04:33:31 +0000 (UTC), David Lesher
wrote:

Larry Jaques writes:

More Googlegrief... Try http://tinyurl.com/bigtoysformorephun2

A Most Beautyous old pig. Corngrats on ownership.

Not mine but I'll get to play with it. A guy can make a lot of
trouble with a beast that size...4WD to boot.

I bought a Case backhoe to put in my septic system about 5 years ago.
I paid 5 grand for a pretty worn out machine. It's a CK 745. Anyway,
it did the septic system just fine. The county said it was one of the
best systems they had seen. The machine still works well and I was
using it just a few days ago to move a bunch of dirt. I dug all my
water, phone line and power ditches with it. Buried my neighbor's
horse with it. It will did a ditch 14 feet deep according to the
manual but the depest I have dug is 11 feet. For the horse.
ERic