Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Windows 7 and Email Client

In article
,
PAJ wrote:
I swapped last year from XP to Windows 7 and had to go down the Pro
root to run some programmes. It is a bit of a pain with printers and
devices as it runs in the Windows virtual machine but it does work
after some effort. I use Windows Live and imported my O.E. mails and
stuff without a problem.

If you actually own both versions rather than them being supplied with the
machine, a dual OS system works fine for the odd occasion you'll need XP.
And is free - Win7 seems to be designed to cope with this.

--
*The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.