Posted to sci.electronics.repair
isw isw is offline

Default DVD burner screwed by 2nd burner added to system

In article
,
mike wrote:

On May 31, 8:43*am, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
"When you have eliminated the impossible..."

I would repeat the removal/reinstallation, but reinstall only the LG, just
to be certain there isn't some weird interaction between them (which I
doubt).

No luck with that so far after several iterations - I think this is
how cables get worn out more than any other reason. (forgot to
mention, 80 conductor cables, and I always pretty much use the jumpers
set on CS these days)

Which requires the controller to handle that -- which I'm pretty sure
some don't.

Isaac