Posted to rec.woodworking

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On Thu, 31 May 2012 13:29:54 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 31 May 2012 06:11:07 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Think "moist air/fuel mixture" from a carb. FI doesn't have that
problem, nor do LPG/CNG. Like I said, it was 30 years ago.

Now that I think of it, it was LPG, not CNG, in that Chebby.

I kinda figured it was - cng 30 years ago was VERY rare.

Ayup.

Properly converted LPG vehicles were very reliable and long-lived.
Poorly converted, not so. I used to have my propane vehicle fuel
license.

And I used to have a CARB (California Air Resources Board) certified
Smog License, in eons past. I'm certainly glad it's gone.

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton