Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Cutting corrugated sheets

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote

It's a "ferrous metal cutting blade". It's nothing more than a circle of
High Speed Steel with some notches. I have a couple.

They cut by friction, alone, and work fine, so long as you're not trying
to preserve a finish, or avoid burrs on the cut line (which they leave in
abundance).

LLoyd

So, Lloyd, is this a diamond blade, or just a blade with some sort of
coating or do the notches do the cutting? Might this be something the Borg
would stock? It sounds like what I need.

Steve