Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Flooring question - how thin

Dave wrote:
On Wed, 30 May 2012 21:55:22 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
That may be what he's after. I've sent the link off to him. I'm
anxious to see if that's what he has in his mind.

I missed the beginning of this thread, but if someone is looking to
intentionally distress wood, then I have a home made solution for him.
http://festoolownersgroup.com/festoo...he-850-planer/

Nope - just the opposite Dave. He's looking for a certain look and feel by
going with a more rough cut (though not just a simple rough cut) board. The
original post was intended to talk about how thin one could/should really go
with a wood floor plank.

--

-Mike-